Wednesday 7 February 2018

Relieving Me Of My Own Choices

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2018/01/27/what-causes-heart-disease-part-forty-five/#comment-87452 

Robert, I don't know of any site or anyone who is altogether 'trustworthy' in terms of relieving me of my own choices - and in this case I might use 'my own choices' as  a shortcut term for my own journey of a growing awareness, enquiry and research, that then finds others in shared purpose. I expect that in Chris Masterjohn's work you not only found valuable information, but of a context that you  resonate with as honourable or having integrity.

So while I suggest there is no one or nothing out there that can be altogether trusted, I also share appreciation of the basis on which trust is extended, as one of genuine question or movement of curiosity and desire to know. 

Further reflections....
When first we uncover new understandings, we tend to lock onto that form as 'The Understanding', and build upon that and in that sense make idol of the form at expense of subtler relationships not recognised and accounted for in the model in which we 'trust'. This then informs our language and thinking so as to make the model 'built in' or invisible.

To quote a WW2 poster 'careless talk costs lives'. Our thought, word and deed have consequence, and in specific terms of not clearly delineating the functional differences of K1 and K2 along with the role in particular that K2 plays in calcium transport, we play a part in propagating an ignorance of otherwise easily avoidable disability, pain and loss. (note: I am also becoming more aware of magnesium's role in the regulation of calcium also - there is always more to meet a willingness to learn).

I don't feel moved to 'go forth' to rid the world of ignorance and 'save everyone' - not least because that is not an altogether honest motivation but also because life doesn't work that way. Where I uncover my own part in an ignorance, and am corrected or relieved of it, I no longer support or propagate it - and tune in with the circumstance as to the movement I may feel to share it and the receptivity of the mind to receive it.

Many followers of this blog may wish and believe that there is simply the 'right' information, or discovery, that once verified, becomes dependable Fact. While there is something in that as a more truly aligned sense of our world and relations, the key error I see in the human thinking, is of assigning trust OUTSIDE our own aware and awake willingness to listen, look and check in or find out.

Finding out that the body, (insofar as it can be 'understood' in terms of processes of communication, bio-chemistry and balance), is unimaginably fast, complex and for want of better words an embodiment of 'intelligence'. My primary sense is that our so called 'consciousness' (for it is often a conditioned reflex) has the capacity to 'get in the way' of its true need - in pursuance of wished or imagined needs. And that sets us on a journey. 

There are many ignorances or mistaken assumptions that have tragic consequences but for their correction. Perhaps not least those that result from a misguided attempt to 'correct'! I see much investment in the false that then inevitably defends against the true, in fear of personal exposure and loss. I also see there is a timing for the release of that which is no longer meaningful, desirable or held true, that each of us come to in our own willingness for a more truly aligned appreciation.


PS having just read your linked article to C.J on V K2, I was moved that he acknowledged W Price and the nuanced qualifications for quality of food. That issue came up in a Mercola interview I watched last night, focusing on the history and nature of intensive chicken farming and adverse health issues - which was worth watching in my opinion. (Not about Vit K2 - but the same economic and legal infrastructures operate what could be called the fake food industry).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NoDiSjb8i8
This interview also has an illuminating glimpse into the fact that animal husbandry has already done a lot of research on the nature and interactions of vitamins and minerals with controlled trials that would be almost impossible to reproduce in human studies. It also had a very interesting discovery from when certain large scale operations stopped routine antibiotics as a way to suppress the sickness that such living conditions generates.


(Youtube tip to the obvious (?) I often find 1.25 playback speed works fine for slower talkers).

No comments:

Post a Comment