Thursday 28 December 2017

As a Man Thinketh - rejoinder

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2017/12/09/what-causes-heart-disease-part-xlii-forty-two/#comment-84738 


It is nothing to do with what is on your lips or as your presentation of a persona, but directly to what you hold in acceptance at heart.Currently - that is in your awareness as your know yourself to be. NO one lives any other way than by the word or conflicted word in their own heart's acceptance - whether this runs consciously or under layers of 'unconsciousness'. You HAVE your reward - but that does not mean you are convicted. It means you have faithful feedback.

IE "What must I be believing or holding true, to be experiencing this effect that I say I do not want?". Clearly we can and do generate unwanted outcomes from old learned habits. Including habits acquired prior to the capacity to consciously evaluate our choice.


It is my experience that when we uncover what we believe, as ideas accepted true, they are automatically changed in status from reality to belief - and are transformed if we are willing align with what becomes obvious AS A RESULT of releasing the idea from its status as 'truth'.

I do NOT mean to 'think about' or intellectualise about one's own or anyone else's known beliefs.
Until a belief is brought conscious, it is presumed reality. Challenging your experience opens your mind, instead of a conditioned reaction.

Most of what are professed as 'beliefs' are part of the presentation of self to others AND to ourself. While we believe we need them, we operate within their rules.

When you recognize what is written upon your own heart, you will not require 'belief' to know gratitude for being. Nor will you need to get anyone else to believe anything they are not already the acceptance of.

I can formulate word and phrase to point to a 'terrain'. I cannot  make you open to that experience. Not do I want anything for you that you are not truly and freely aligned in desire of or willingness for.

That you believe you are in some way threatened or losing something as a result of me invoking 'as a man thinketh so he is' - but adding the heart - because FAKE thinking is all the rage these days - and I also mean that quite literally - because anger is its immediate response to challenge.

I believe I said it in response to defamatory smear of my intent here.
The accuser stands without a case. Or bring it forth and lets see what is actually going on in this diversion from sharing a common purpose: "What causes heart disease?".


Perhaps you want something 'OUT THERE' to cause heart disease that is nice and tidy, and compartmentalised. That is your freedom to pursue. I see a lot 'out there' that I read as symptomatic of error in our thoughts at a fundamental level. But I am not on a witch-hunt. I am pursuing a reintegrative consciousness - instead of dissociating compartmentalised struggle and strain. I may add that I MEET the stress in the raw - but that I feel for a better way of embracing it rather than separating off. As if you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment