Monday 2 September 2019

Cancer Unframed

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2019/08/22/what-causes-heart-disease-part-64-not-changing-your-mind/?replytocom=144008#respond 

I've looked at a wide range of testimony and historical documentation that contains many perspectives that 'standard of care' ignores or rules out.

I feel it isn't possible or helpful to tell anyone what they are not the willingness of uncovering for themselves - and so education - regardless of its sources or agency needs to be self directed. But what I do feel worth saying is that whatever you decide to do or desist from doing - do it with both feet - and monitor or check in as you go. To undertake a chosen course of healing support 'reluctantly' is giving power away instead of unifying desire.

Being whole in what we do may prevent as well as remedy all kinds of issues that generate crisis or challenges in life. Fear has its own 'mind' as if a thing apart - yet drawing on our own resources - and can take any of many forms. Most of it is baggage we do not even know we carry. A crisis can force confronting things that otherwise have no way to release or reconcile.

The way we think can frame us in disempowerment. And so monitoring our own 'telling' to ourselves or that of other's belief systems - so as to decide what to accept and us is a critical factor in what otherwise works hypnotic suggestion. I saw a headline recently on the 'way we define cancer' as needing review'. To be fully in your own life is not to be alone but to be in resonance with a like quality in others.

When I was in deep shock and grief - some years back - I could immediately sense the honesty of those who simply joined with me in connected presence and those who wanted to heal their own issues on me (as if I was to hold and support them). Likewise when I unfold a re-education in life I tune into those who do not seek to persuade by emotional appeal or leverage - but share an honest witness through their own dedication in their field. The fact that I post here is testimony to an appreciation of Dr Malcolm Kendricks in opening a shared willingness of honesty discussion and enquiry in the medical realm of false leads, uncorrected errors, dishonest data manipulation and mafia tactics. While this may seem discouraging - I also see it means there are far more opportunities and modalities of healing or restored health than current thinking allows.

I wish you well by whatever paths you take - but the willingness to take them is with you. I don't think 'fat' is fairly represented in your context. There are many and different fats and some support health while others may be a net burden. (oxidised and overmuch omega 6 - and contaminant from production and processing).


Cancer may seem to have a mind of its own, but is it a process within our body, serving functions we may not understand? Regardless of multi-billion dollar funded research going back to Nixon.

No comments:

Post a Comment